Bellshill Scotland: HGV Technician
This is an exciting time to join Renault Truck Commercials in Scotland. We are a part of the Volvo Group, and we share an aim of becoming the world leader in sustainable transport solutions. It’s ambitious, but so are we.
Go for everything that matters - what do you want from your job as a technician? If you’re like us and think that everything matters – challenging technology, industry leadership, career opportunities and great team spirit – then Renault Trucks Scotland in Bellshill is the place for you. The T-High
The Bellshill depot has enjoyed support and investment in the facilities. Come and join a global brand where great training and benefits are on offer. This is a busy main dealer with approximately 20 employees, with technicians working day shift and back shift on alternate weeks.
Day Shift - 06.30 to 15.30 Monday to Thursday with a 14.30 finish on Friday's
Back Shift -14.00 to 23.30 Monday to Thursday with a 14.00 to 21.30 Friday shift, plus Saturday mornings 08.300- 13.00
Pay starts from £13.00 up to £15.00 for extra certifications ie. Class 1/2 HGV Licence; IRTEC; Tacho certification;
Your role will involve carrying out inspections, MOT preparation, diagnostic work, fault finding, repairs and maintenance on HGV vehicles. You will also learn to use Renault's in-house systems and complete paperwork such as job cards and service sheets. We will help and support you to learn to work to Service Times. At Renault Trucks we invest in the development of our employees - you can expect to receive comprehensive training to develop you to the next level of your career.
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- City and Guilds / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, in Heavy Vehicle Repair and Maintenance, however, a LCV Level 3 will be considered with the opportunity to covert to a HGV Level 3 within a year
- Proven work experience in servicing and maintenance of light vehicles
- Able to demonstrate relevant knowledge and experience as a HGV Technician/HGV Mechanic/PSV Mechanic or a LCV Level 3.
- LGV C + E licence beneficial, not essential.
- Competitive hourly rate
- 30 days holiday which includes bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 5%)
- Benefits include eye care scheme, cycle to work scheme, friend and family discounts on Renault and Volvo cars
- Savings centre - discounts on shopping, dining, services, movie tickets and much more.
Renault Truck Commercials is an Equal Opportunity Employer