Chiltern: HGV or LCV Technician - Permanent Late shift
A rare opportunity has arisen for our prestigious Chiltern Dealership based in Dunstable, Beds.
Working a static late shift of 10am to 10pm 4 days a week, Mon to Thurs (44 hours) bring your HGV or LCV Technician skills to our successful workshop team.
Excellent pay + overtime paid at time and a half above 44 hours and for Saturday mornings.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Diagnosis and repair of vehicles
- Electrical fitting of accessories
- Carrying out pre-Mot vehicles inspections to a high standard
- Servicing of vehicles to a high standard
- Participation in call out and breakdown rota
- Ability to use diagnostic equipment
- Carry out scheduled safety inspections and report any rectifications required
- Complete job cards clearly and accurately
Essential Qualifications and Knowledge
- C&G or NVQ3 Vehicle Technician qualification
- Electrical and Mechanical skills and experience
- Good understanding of H&S issues in a workshop environment
- Clean Driving Licence – HGV would be an advantage
- 25 days rising with service.
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount on Renault and Volvo cars
If you are interested in any of the Apprenticeship vacancies, you can also send your cv directly bu clicking here
Renault Truck Commercials Ltd is an equal opportunity employer