Reading: HGV Technician
Closing Date: 25th January 2019
Bring your HGV Technician skills and experience to a highly innovative brand in the world of commercial vehicles, Renault Trucks, who manufactures, distributes and markets a complete range of trucks from 2.8 tonne vans to 44 tonne trucks. We strive to provide a quality service including efficient diagnosis, quality and prompt repair work to each of our customers through our network of service points.
Our Reading Dealership is taking on more contracts for servicing, repair, warranty work of Renault HGV customers
What you will be doing.....
- Working a week about - 06.00-14.30 and 13.30-22.00 with alternate Sat's 06.00-12.00
- Working a week about shift pattern: 06.00-14.30 and 13.30-22.00 with alternate Saturday mornings.
- Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs in accordance with manufacturer’s procedures
- Working to the highest standards surpassing manufacturer’s and VOSA standards
- Fast and accurate fault diagnosis using the latest diagnostic equipment
- Participating in the ‘out of hours’ standby/call out rotas
- Liaison with Parts Department to ensure correct parts are issued to enable job to be completed efficiently and within set timescales
- All aspects of ISO, H&S and Environmental regulations are adhered to including the use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Following company processes by completing all relevant paperwork
- Completing thorough safety checks and preparing vehicles for MOTs
- Ensuring product knowledge and skills are maintained, kept updated and in line with company requirements
- Attendance at training courses when identified and as required.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Proven HGV Level 3 technical qualifications or proven experience repairing and maintaining vehicles
- Driving licence (HGV Class 1 would be an advantage, not essential).
- Dealership experience preferred
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday (rising with service)
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on Renault and Volvo cars
With a renewed product range and growing profile, we rely on quality people to provide ‘excellence’ in service and support to customers by always looking to improve customer satisfaction. Look at what we do and who we are part of: www.renault-trucks.com
Renault Truck Commercials Ltd is an equal opportunity employer
< Back to vacancies