Coventry: HGV Technicians
Our Nuneaton Dealership is expanding it's day shift operations for servicing, repair and warranty work to accommodate their growing portfolio of customers.
If you are looking to work within a main dealership, part of a global brand and can bring the following skills, contact us.
Working 45 hours a week on earlies and lates: 06.00-15.30 and 14.30-12.00 midnight.
Excellent basic pay with an enhanced rate on th late shift between 10pm and 12 midnight + o/t + benefits
Bring your HGV Technician skills and experience to a highly innovative brand in the world of commercial vehicles, Renault Trucks, who manufactures, distributes and markets a complete range of trucks from 2.8 tonne vans to 44 tonne trucks. We strive to provide a quality service including efficient diagnosis, quality and prompt repair work to each of our customers through our network of service points.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Proven HGV Level 3 technical qualifications or proven experience repairing and maintaining HGV vehicles
- Driving licence (HGV Class 1 would be an advantage, not essential).
- Dealership experience preferred
- 45 hrs a week + overtime + call out
- 22 days holiday (rising with service)
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on Renault and Volvo cars
With a renewed product range and growing profile, we rely on quality people to provide ‘excellence’ in service and support to customers by always looking to improve customer satisfaction. Look at what we do and who we are part of: www.renaulttruckcommercials.co.uk
Renault Truck Commercials Ltd is an equal opportunity employer