Tipton: HGV Technician - Nights
Nightshift HGV Technician
48 hours Mon-Thur 19.00-07.00 (week about), then Tues to Sat 19.00 -07.00.
Competitive pay + overtime +benefits
This Tipton based HGV position offers an excellent opportunity for a skilled Technician looking for a career within a reputable main dealer. We place a strong emphasis on keeping good customer relationships through efficient and competent work as part of the day-to-day operations.
To carry out service and repair work efficiently and competently to the required level of quality and within the standard time allocated and additional duties as specified below. Experience gained from a dealership would be preferable.
- HGV Level 3 Technician qualification or equivalent
- Dealership experience preferred
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Class 1 Driving licence preferred but not essential
- progression to a Master Technician qualification if applicable
- progression to gaining a Class 1 licence if required by the business needs
- an individual training and development plan
- free uniform and safety footwear
- 20 days (pro rata as only 4 day working week) rising with service
- pension scheme with employer contribution of up to 5%
- healthcare cash back scheme
- personal accident insurance
- discounts across retailers, cinemas and theme parks ++
- discount on Renault and Volvo cars
Renault Truck Commercials is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Come and join a global organisation where great benefits, training and development are on offer.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV by clicking here
Renault Truck Commercials is an equal opportunity employer