Chiltern: LCV or HGV Technician
Closing Date: 19th July 2019
|HGV Electrical/Mechanical Technician
Due to increased business levels, our prestigious Chiltern Dealership based in Dunstable is currently looking for a qualified LCV/HGV Technicians with excellent electrical and mechanical skills to work on either a fixed day shift or fixed late shift:-
Mon - Thur 44 hours working a fixed DAY SHIFT 8am to 6pm (5pm on a Friday) and alternate Saturday mornings.
£15.00 pr hr + overtime paid at time and a half above 44 hours and for Saturday mornings.
44 hours working a fixed LATE SHIFT 10am to 10pm a week about:- Mon - Thurs then Tues to Fri and Saturday mornings on request.
c£17.00 pr hr + overtime paid at time and a half above 44 hours
We are looking for qualified LCV/HGV Technicians who have also preferably gained skills and experience in electrical fitting to focus on the Accessories Fitting of Cameras, Light Bars, Hazard Beacons, PDI's, Buzzers etc
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Diagnosis and repair of vehicles with a right first time attitude
- Electrical fitting of accessories
- Carrying out pre-Mot vehicles inspections to a high standard
- Servicing of vehicles to a high standard
- Participation in call out and breakdown rota
- Ability to use diagnostic equipment
- Carry out scheduled safety inspections and report any rectifications required
- Complete job cards clearly and accurately
Essential Qualifications and Knowledge
- C&G or NVQ3 Vehicle Technician qualification
- Electrical and Mechanical skills and experience
- Good understanding of H&S issues in a workshop environment
- Clean Driving Licence – HGV would be an advantage
- To be able to adapt and take on new skills.
- To be able to use/learn to use in-house computer systems.
- To be a team player at all times.
- To have a flexible approach to work commitments at all times.
- Undertake training as and when required by the Company
- Able to communicate at all levels with a positive and customer friendly attitude
- To be open and honest at all times.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV by clicking here
Renault Truck Commercials Ltd is an equal opportunity employer
< Back to vacancies