Customer Service Representative – Tipton
Working 45 hours Mon-Fri (07.00-16.30 and 09.30-19.00) with alternate Saturday mornings paid as overtime.
£28,000 to £30,000 DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CSR to work alongside our experienced team front of house. You will be trained in all aspects of our service to Customers, which includes bookings, call backs, updates and how our systems work. This will require good communication and liaison skills, an organised disposition and a good memory as this is a fast paced environment. You will be joining the global brand of Renault Trucks, part of the Volvo Group
Overview of the role you will be learning:
- To be the first line contact for customers. To identify service parts requirements and assist in preparing the necessary depot actions to meet those customer requirements.
- To carry out the Service Department’s invoicing and administration systems efficiently.
- To greet customers in a courteous manner, interpret their requirements and complete the necessary paperwork to enable work to be undertaken.
- To inform customers of completion times and payment methods.
- To contact customers to inform them of any additional work required and issue accurate quotations to gain the necessary authority to complete the work.
- To ensure all customer complaints are courteously and efficiently handled and processed.
- To assist the Dealer Point Manager in invoice query resolution and debt recovery.
- To have regard for any quality controls operated within the Service Department.
- To assist in the management and arrangement of customer vehicle workshop bookings for inspections, servicing and repairs.
- To ensure customer satisfaction at all times through delivery of the company’s ‘customer commitments’.
- To provide excellent service and ensure quality in response to customer requirements.
- To assist in capturing vehicle recall campaigns and customer care measures.
- Effectively plan activity levels to include regular account maintenance visits and target account visits.
- Review CSS and complaint data with Depot Manager and department heads; agree action plans to address shortfalls.
- Work with the Workshop to develop service contract opportunities.
- Maintain and Report on vehicle parc data.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent IT knowledge, although training will be given on in-house systems
- Upselling skills
- Customer focus
- 25 days holiday and rising with service
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme to 5%
- Cash Back Health Scheme
- Employee discounts across Retailers, Services, Cinema’s